Bring animal welfare education into the classroom with our newly expanded virtual programs. Hosted by our very own Volunteer Coordinator Tayler Quintana.
It’s a jam packed, 40-minute virtual presentation that will teach students about the importance of humane animal treatment and the positive community impact they can make as Animal Advocates.
Choose from these exciting titles:
Get to know the HSEP – (Pre-K to 12th)
- What really happens at the Humane Society? Go behind the scenes with a live virtual tour of the facility and learn about our history.
Pet Needs – (Grades 2-3)
- Young students will love learning about our furry friends and what they need to live a happy, healthy life.
Pet Body Language – (Grade 3-5)
- Pets are people too! Learn how to properly introduce yourself to new pets as we decode dog and cat body language.
Whisker Facts – (Grade 3-5)
- It’s all about cattitude. Students will learn the importance of caring for cat colonies, Trap-Neuter-Release programs, and what to do if they find newborn kittens.
Shelter Careers – (6th – 12th)
- Explore different staff positions at HSEP as we give you a behind the scenes look into our facility.
All presentations are 40-minutes long and presented virtually. Please submit your requests 14 days in advance of your desired presentation date.
Email Education and Volunteer Coordinator Tayler Quintana for more information at email@example.com