Humane Society of El Paso aims to educate youth about the importance of humane animal treatment and the impact that can be made within their own communities as an Animal Advocate.
All presentations will be virtual and limited to 40 minutes per session. Requests must be submitted 14 days in advance of the desired presentation date.
If you have questions or would like more information, email LDiaz@hselpaso.org
Get to know the HSEP- (Pre-K to 12th)
- Enjoy a virtual tour of the facility and learn the history of the Humane Society of El Paso.
Pet Needs- (Grades 2-3)
- Students will learn the needs of furry companions in order to live a happy healthy life.
Pet Body Language- (Grade 3-5)
- Students will learn dog and cat basic body language and how to properly introduce themselves to a new furry friend.
Whisker Facts- (Grade 3-5)
- Students will learn about Trap-Neuter-Release programs, the importance of caring for cat colonies, and what to do if they find neonatal kittens.
Shelter Careers- (6th – 12th)
- Students will learn about the staff positions we have at HSEP and get a behind the scenes look into how our facility is run.
Choose a virtual presentation from the list above and submit your request form below.